Too cheesy of a title for my first blog post?I thought it was appropriate as that is one of my all-time favorite songs. It is the one at the end of Anastasia titled "At the Beginning."
Well, I joined the blogger world. It may seem a little strange since I am not married, and I don't have a family of my own to blog about, but I figure my mom and a few others may enjoy following me. My mom is, after all, the coolest mom in all the world.
It will also be a great journaling tool for me.So, bear with me as I figure out blogging and all that comes with it.
Well, I joined the blogger world. It may seem a little strange since I am not married, and I don't have a family of my own to blog about, but I figure my mom and a few others may enjoy following me. My mom is, after all, the coolest mom in all the world.
It will also be a great journaling tool for me.So, bear with me as I figure out blogging and all that comes with it.
And remember, as the song that inspired my title puts it,
"Life is...now and forever, a wonderful journey."
(Would you like a little more cheese with that?!)
Can't wait to hear more about your cool mom!
ReplyDelete