Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rolling Luggage will Roll

If you are going to have an embarrassing moment, it may as well be in another state.

I had a funny moment while traveling on the metro in Washington D.C. We were on our way to the airport so we had all of our luggage with us. Due to some maintenance, the metro was at a stand still for quite some time, so I decided to sit on my luggage--the rolling kind.

I sat there quite happily for some time, so as the train started to move, I stayed sitting. Well, a few moments later, my suitcase decided to roll out from under me. I fell right on my behind in front of a train full of people.

It was pretty embarrassing, but the only thing that hurt a little was my pride. We laughed that off pretty quickly. It was a great clumsy moment of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment