We were in Luxembourg for a very brief time, but it was
great. It is a classy place-land of the rich. It was really nice. I thought our
business visit at the Bank was really interesting.
Our hotel was way great. We each had our own queen bed,
which was soo nice. Breakfast in the morning was incredible. They had crepes
and all kinds of croissants (chocolate included) and scrambled eggs! I ate so
much. The scrambled eggs were amazing. Until then I had only seen hard boiled
eggs. And pretty much the only protein I get is cheese.
In Luxembourg we spent the evening making a music video
to celebrate the Fourth of July. It was pretty funny.
After Luxembourg we went to Cologne where we visited with
Alsco, and then went downtown to see the Cologne Cathedral and eat Turkish
food. The food wasn’t my favorite. We did a little shopping. I would have had a
lot of fun shopping there if I weren’t with people who didn’t like shopping.
And if I had a little more money J
No comments:
Post a Comment