Monday, January 23, 2012

Whirlwind

This time of life is a complete whirlwind of decisions--life changing decisions. I recognize that you always have to make decisions and they all change your life, but I feel like these are pivotal. What should I major in, should I go on a mission, should I do a study abroad, should I get married, who should I marry, who should I work for?

These are HUGE decisions. I get overwhelmed thinking about them sometimes. I guess I just need to have a little more faith.  It will all work out, and in the eternal scheme of things, what does it matter?  Will one decision actually change my life entirely, or will I end up at relatively the same place?  

I have no idea what is best for me at the moment. I believe there is only one person who does, and that is mu Heavenly Father. If I put my trust in Him, he will guide my decisions and I will not be led astray.  

It is just a matter of time, and sometimes, you just have to wait.  

2 comments:

  1. I remember that suffocating feeling. It's a little overwhelming but just know the right decisions won't be confusing, they will be clear. This is such an exciting time! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete